Liberty Bell Blues

A Philadelphia conservative tries to stay sane in a city full of liberals

My Photo
Name:
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

Thursday, June 08, 2006

Zowie! Zarqawi went POWWIE! He won't spend no more weekends in Bali! Pardon my rapping; it's my Philadelphia localese coming out. I guess you've heard the splendid news by now. Abu Musab al-Zarqawi, the leader of al-Qaeda of Iraq and the most wanted terrorist in Iraq, was killed in a U.S. military air strike on Wednesday. Here is the Reuters story.

What a great day for the world. And what a bad week for liberals! First they lost a House race in California, and now we get great news in the war on terror that not even they can dampen (although I'm sure they'll try their best). November isn't looking like the sure thing you've been thinking it is, is it, Dems?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home